Wednesday, April 13, 2016

My art

I am learning to put different shapes on my art and put them everywhere.We did a messy art that is made out of shapes.This is a mask that I made.The G is for one of my ears and the W is for my nose which is my name Georgina Willan.I did the background my favorite colors green and purple.My hair is always messy and knotty and one of my favorite patterns is stripes.

The trickiest part was putting the twink on my eye because at first the the twink would not come out but when I tried again it came out and also my hair because it would not stick down with the glue but at the end it worked.I am proud of it because the shapes were hard to cut out because they were on cardboard and all different shapes.I learnt that mixing new coulors together makes coulours that I dont know how to make. 


1 comment:

  1. cool Georgina I love your art I think the twink would be hard but I like how you also used letters like the w and the G.
    I never knew you could do art like that!

    ReplyDelete