Monday, May 30, 2016

Vocab

I have been learning to increase my vocab. My vocab word this week is battered. I found the word battered in a book called the Duck and the Darklings page 3. My new challenge was to add some antonyms. Antonyms are things that mean the opposite like an antonym for go is stop. I usually create my own pictures and how to  create a picture is you have to click on insert at the top and then you have to click drawing and it will come up with a blue screen and then you can draw. I am proud of my work because I tried my best and it is always fun!

Battered
What does battered mean?
Battered means old and rusty
Synonyms
Old
Rusty
Broken
Out of shape
‘’Dark was a sorry,spoiled place:a broken and battered place.’’
The duck and the darklings,Page 3
Antonyms
Clean
New

This house is battered.



No comments:

Post a Comment